This recipe is a Valentine’s day twist on my Homemade Christmas Fudge. I used delicious Wyldsson almond butter in the recipe and their great heart shaped moulds to create these yummy low calorie Valentines day treats 🙂
Packed with healthy fats, polyphenols and low in sugar these tasty treats are perfect for your Valentine to indulge in without feeling like they are cheating on a week day!
Eat frozen straight from the freezer or slightly thawed and gooey to melt anyone’s heart this Valentines 🙂
Happy Valentines day 🙂
- Serves: 30
- Calories: 130 kcal
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Protein: 0.5g
- 2 tablespoons of almond butter
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- ½ tablespoon of melted coconut oil
- 100g of melted dark chocolate
- Mix the almond butter, maple syrup and coconut oil in a bowl.
- Fill the silicon moulds with the mixture and place in the freezer for 1 hour. Make sure not to fill the moulds to the top as you need to leave some room for the chocolate.
- Start melting the chocolate when the almond butter mixture is frozen.
- Break the chocolate and place it into a large bowl.
- Sit the bowl over a pan of simmering water and allow the chocolate to melt, stirring occasionally. Don't try to melt the chocolate any faster as it will only clump together.
- Spoon the melted chocolate on top of the frozen almond butter mixture (hopefully you are not as messy as me! )
- Place in the freezer for a further 1 hour.